Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Ungrammary (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Finding potential partners through various channels such as LinkedIn.
2. Calling prospective clients for partnerships and associations.
3. Networking and connecting with the potential partners and drive the first level of communication.
4. Working on varied projects in pre-sales.
5. Marketing and research.
6. Business development-related research and communication.
7. Preparing proposals, presentations and communication material for the marketing team.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Ungrammary will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ungrammary is a marketing strategy, branding, and India's first service design firm. Co-founded by two IIT alumni, Ungrammary is changing the perspective of how two companies can collaborate and work together. We help companies align their design and marketing strategy, with their product and services. Within a short span of time, Ungrammary has partnered with companies, from early-stage startups to Fortune 500 ones.