Business Analysis Internshala
At Special Situation Advisors India Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Devise market entry, pricing, marketing strategies for the startup.
2. Create cash flow projections based on changes in pricing and strategy.
3. Conduct market research of competitors and customers.
4. Collaborate ideas with the team and the managing director.
5. Assist in quality check of content.
6. Work alongside the core team and provide feedback.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Analysis at Special Situation Advisors India Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Special Situation Advisors (India) Private Limited (SSA) is the leading boutique investment bank and advisory firm operating in the distressed asset segment. They are financial advisors to financial institutions that want to sell their NPA portfolios and also to distressed companies looking for investments for a turnaround. They provide transactional and turnaround advisory to such clientele providing them with end-to-end solutions. They oversee the entire process of the acquisition/sale of the portfolio to the investors (such as ARCs - asset reconstruction companies, domestic and foreign investors, and other companies) along with getting investments for distressed companies.