Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Sanver E-Solutions (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Establishing, developing and maintaining contact with current & prospective customers in order to generate business for our services.
2. Providing service & support to our customers in coordination with other sales & technical team members.
3. Generating leads using online research.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Sanver E-Solutions will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sanver E-Solutions is a technology consulting and solutions company. Their solutions help businesses to leverage digital / cloud technologies to differentiate themselves in the market and grow. They believe in being a responsible corporate citizen. Not only they need to abide by the rules of the country, they need to respect the social ethos behind the legislature. They believe that climate change is the biggest threat facing their planet today and their actions should be guided to mitigate the harmful effects of deteriorating environment.