International Business Development Internship
At Quickwork Technologies Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Providing demos to interested partners.
3. Signing agreements with chosen partners.
4. Managing relationship with appointed partners.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for International Business Development at Quickwork Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Quickwork applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Chatbot technologies to automate custom workflows, small or large, simple or complex, very quickly with our proprietary automation platform. Minimize waste and variance by automating repetitive tasks, setting rules-based reminders and notifications, getting dynamic reports with analytics, and working with real-time business intelligence.