Business Development Internship
At Pooja Group (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generate sales in Mumbai area.
2. Handle sales of products like induction LV/HT motors to equipment manufacturers of various types-for various machinery/applications such as the screw, centrifugal, positive displacement pumps, blowers, agitators, plastic machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, rubber machinery, textile machinery, etc.
3. Conduct meetings/interactions regularly with industrial design consultants for getting the updates on new projects in the market and ensure that make KSB is on the make list of tender.
4. Recieve information about projects' touch base, and develop relationships with end-user/customer for the order of motors.
5. Send quotations promptly to the customers for their budget and handle all inquiries related to various new projects and replacements
6. Strike a good conversion ratio of active offers into orders.
7. Ensure minimum required margin attainment for all the orders taken.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Pooja Group will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Pooja Group was established in Surat in the year 1982. The group has been around for 25 years to put up its experience and expertise in major industrial and building sector in providing pumping & welding and engineering solutions. We are keeping South Gujarat at the forefront of engineering technology through our network of sister concerns at Surat, Billimora, Vapi and most recently in Mumbai, all geared to meet the requirements of our customers. We represent some of the reputed organizations around the world who are the market leaders for the respective products like KSB Pumps, ABB Limited, L&T Eutectic, ELECON, and Amway India Enterprises.
Pooja Group provides state-of-the-art equipment for the industrial sector with products as varied as pumps, motors, welding alloys & systems, gearboxes, flexible couplings, and mechanical seals & valves.