Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Picostone (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Counsel clients on services available.
2. Counsel clients on the estimation of a procedure for Picostone demo.
3. Follow up and convert existing & new inquiries by proactively calling and answering client queries.
4. Advise present or prospective customers.
5. Influence clients choice and preference of service by following prepared points to give relevant specialty information.
6. Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
7. Maintain operations by following policies and procedures.
8. Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Picostone will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Started off as a dream in 2016, they are now into 1500 homes, making their users Live Effortlessly. A company built with some really motivated and curious brains, working towards the mission of automating every home in India with the best technology and user experience out there. They’re here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a Technology that is just as progressive. One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and convenience at your fingertips.