Business Development (Sales) Internship
At LPO Holidays (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on new product development.
2. Plan and promote accommodations and travel services.
3. Reserve new guests, answering questions, and following through on customer requests.
4. Perform research on destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
5. Coordinate with other business partners in the travel community to facilitate a positive experience for clients.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at LPO Holidays will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
LPO Holidays is an international travel tour operating company. Theyoffer a wide range of guided group tours, customized holidays, corporate tours suitable for people of all ages, which help create memories that last for a lifetime. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, LPO Holidays is a great place to grow your career.