Business Development Internship
At JanJune Revenue Tech Private Limited (Mumbai), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conduct internet and database research on sectors and companies to identify prospects based on their size, growth, competitive position and propensity to use modern technology to grow revenue.
2. Run a B2B digital marketing campaign to generate leads and engage with sales leaders and sales teams at target companies.
3. Pitch for new business, create proposals and presentations and manage the sales cycle to closure.
4. Assist in implementation of licenses and running an adoption program post-sales.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
The company offers rewards or recognition in exchange for intern’s performance. This internship not only gives a hands-on experience, but also on opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development Internship at JanJune Tech will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Salesfac is the customer-facing brand of JanJune Revenue Tech Private Limited, a start-up working to help corporate clients achieve revenue growth through the adoption of technology solutions. The company is founded by a veteran business leader, an alumnus of a premier management institute with over 25 years of senior industry experience. The company has successfully tied up with European sales technology providers.