Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Gait View Technophiles Private Limited(Andra Pradesh), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Quickly understand the product and services offered by us to the customers.
2. Brief sales reporting manager/coordinator about customer visit regarding their profile, type of requirement, potential, buying pattern, current sources of procurement and creditworthiness, etc.
3. Cold calling and directly approach end customers through personal meetings + email and telephone.
Perks and Benefits
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Gait View Technophiles Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Gait View Technophiles Private Limited (GVT) is a nascent, dynamic & diversified software solution provider targeting majorly educational organizations, healthcare, hotel industry, retail, logistics, Internet of Things, etc. useful for data analytics, remote monitor & control of data. GVT has the expert team of designers & developers working full/part-time to provide best-in-class intelligent business software (ERP), websites, web applications and mobile apps for various operating systems to make the dream come true of the solution seekers.