Artist Management Internship
At Exchange4Artist (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually)
1. Promote artists, and deal with current or prospective employers.
2. Handle artist queries of clients on a day-to-day basis.
3. Develop contacts with individuals and organizations and apply effective strategies and techniques to ensure their artists' success.
4. Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
5. Arrange meetings concerning issues involving their artists.
6. Confer with artists to develop strategies for their careers, and to explain actions taken on their behalf.
7. Negotiate with event managers, promoters and other persons regarding clients' contractual rights and obligations.
8. Promote all sorts of artist from performing talent to celebrities for all sorts of events.
9. Making calls to the artist on day to day basis.
10. Accompany artist for the event.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Artist Management Internship at Exchange4Artist will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Exchange4Artist, they are passionate about the business of artist management. With the experience of multiple facets of the entertainment industry, they can assure you that they can suggest the best entertainment for your events. Their clients include event agencies, hotels, cruise companies, clubs from across India and across Asia, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Mauritius, etc. They work with the best talents/artists from India and across the world to make dreams come true. Be it a grand wedding ceremony, a simple anniversary celebration, a corporate event, a special event or just any event, they would be happy to add the extra glamour quotient or help you in taking the event a notch above, so all the people attending your event will have it etched in their memories.