Business Development Internship
At Dwello (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Study the market and prepare research reports in the format given to you.
2. Prepare proposals to pitch different services of the company to the developers.
3. Approach developers across different areas of Mumbai and empanel our organization as a Channel Partner with them.
4. Complete documentation work and other formalities required for Channel Partner registration process.
5. Optimize your workflow to reach the highest efficiency.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Dwello will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Our team of professional and trained consultants help customers make right decisions at every step from the initiation to the completion of their home search. We empower the customers with an ability to mathematically measure the impact of different choices before making any decision. In a world where facts are chosen to suit interpretations, our algorithms offer accurate recommendations by sifting through vast knowledge banks comprising real time market data and historical decisions of many home buyers, curated by industry experts. While we search the best options for you, you focus on filling the new home with your dreams. Dwello, for every home buyer, is a way to go from ‘I feel’ to ‘I know’, at no extra cost.