Business Development Internship
At Digital Weblink (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
3. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
3. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
4. Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high-quality sales presentation.
5. Conduct market research to identify selling responsibilities and evaluate customer needs.
6. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
7. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
8. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
9. Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
We are a website design & developing company fusing the science of strategy and the art of pixels, we offer creative communication solutions. We make brand identities, logos, websites, brochures, print communication. We think, we design. We build brands. We transform your product or service into a personality.