Business Development Internship
At Cybernetiv Digital (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
3. Making business and sales calls.
4. Developing marketing materials to communicate with clients.
5. Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
6. Brainstorming with the team to create new project strategies.
7. Design proposals.
8. Client research, researching market and industry trends.
9. Recording and maintaining prospect database.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Cybernativ Digital will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CYBERNETIV comprises of certified professionals and experts with in-depth knowledge in multiple aspects of digital media and information security. Our highly trained personnel have excellent work ethics and possess relevant certifications in their areas of core competence such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Hacking & Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), among other certifications. They form a synergy that delivers an all-inclusive information security solutions to their clients.