Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Ciao Green (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
2. Perform market analysis and research on competition.
3. Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
4. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (social media, direct mail, and web).
5. Prepare promotional presentations.
6. Help distribute marketing materials.
7. Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
8. Help organize marketing events.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Skillzlearn will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ciao Green, founded by IIT Bombay Alumni; veterans with more than 12 years of experience working with various MNCs and PSUs. Ciao Green is committed to evolving into a dynamic, agile and 21st-century brand that works on green technology and IoT. They have developed a unique client focus that creates and delivers profitable, sustainable and future-ready workplaces, aiming to become a global interior design and build solution provider.