Business Development Internship
At CATKing Educare (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Make calls (database provided by company).
2. Meet the targets.
3. Take initiative by suggesting new marketing strategies.
4. Assist the project lead in current, on going marketing & sales strategies.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at CATKing Educare will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CATKing, a premier MBA coaching institute located in the heart of Mumbai, is a one-stop destination for each MBA/MS aspirant. Our full-time program has helped hundreds of aspirants find their way to the IIMs, JBIMS, MIT, Harvard, CMU over the last few years. Classes take place in the weekend and weekday batches to suit the needs of the students.