Business Development (Sales) Intern
At Castiko, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
2. Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry
3. Review previous inquiries and responses
4. Gather and research information; assemble and forward information
5. Verify customer's understanding of information and answer.
6. Help customers succeed by showcasing new product features, and help them realise how they can benefit from them.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.