Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Brevity Incorporated (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Accessing different resources like LinkedIn to curate and compile a list of potential market outreach connects and contact them.
2. Making use of University alum portals to track alums and relevant companies which can then be contacted.
3. Adding voice over instructions to scripts made by Brevity, finding voice over artists for characters in our scripts from a freelance website, checking artists' submissions and asking for revisions if necessary.
4. Going through our scripts and writing the main learning points from it.
5. Compiling a list of potential recruits for the company and contacting them.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Brevity Incorporated will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Brevity Incorporated, they build scripts based on academic concepts vetted by a world-class faculty that has a real-world context to make abstract content more representational and retentive. These scripts are converted into moving, comic-strip themed animated films with characters that have unique personalities & quirks and who engage with one another as part of an interesting plot. Their product incorporates validated learning through in-film interactions and post-film concept testing for students, along with corresponding analytical feedback from the professors.