Business Analysis Internship
At Atri Technocrat (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, conceptualizes complex problems through sensible decisions.
2. Optimize, track and monitor search strategy, leading to best practice, and developing business rules and reporting dashboards to track these ongoing improvements.
3. Help drive business stakeholder adoption of insights-driven decision making and/or business process innovation.
4. Manual scraping/extracting, manipulating and analyzing, high-volume data from varying sources.
5. Drive development of and adherence to data visualization standards.
provide the team with reports to analyze performance, and produce actionable insights to drive decision making and the digital marketing strategy.
6. Support ad hoc reporting projects on an as-needed basis.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Analysis at Atri Technocrat will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Atri - in Sanskrit it means the 'enlightened one'. He is our Vedic sage. He is one of the -Saptarishi-. They started their journey from 2015 as a business digitizers. Yes, you heard that right. They are 'business digitizers' and not an IT service provider. They are expert in digitalizing and capturing the business process entities, scenarios, and use-cases. They are having experience in domains like FMCG, e-commerce, healthcare, entertainment, and education. Their aim is to create value with our technical expertise and experience.