Business Development (Sales) Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development (Sales) Internship at Equity Venture Finance Corporation:
1. Apply to this Internship Between: 28th Apr'17 and 10th May'17.
2. Project Availability: 1 month (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 5
At Equity Venture Finance Corporation, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating awareness through Below the Line activities conducted by the Company for students of schools
2. Participate in group presentations to be made to parents and students as arranged by affiliates and influencers.
3. Attend telephone calls of interested prospects.
4. Cold call prospects and convince them to join Eduvita backed coaching classes.
5. Participate in the digital sales of the courses through guided online broadcast of promotional messages.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.
Equity Venture Finance Corporation (www.equityvc.in), a boutique investment banking outfit specialises in financing and advisory services for companies in the IT, Media, Technology, Mobile and TV Apps and the Convergence space. Being in the business for over 20 years, EquityVC has worked with prominent international and domestic entities such as Disney, ESPN, CNBC, Telecil (Mauritius), Multi Eka Karma (Indonesia), Time Broadband, MTNL etc.
EquityVC is now setting up an Infotech Business Incubation Cell in Mumbai. Set in the central part of Mumbai in Worli, the company's work culture will be informally result oriented. The entire focus is on development of entrepreneurial skills among the team, an extension of its proposed core business.
EquityVC is now bringing a new dimension to funding of Internet / Cloud Based projects by financing exciting new ventures in a different format. We are introducing Salaried Professional Entrepreneurs Capital (SPEC) for funding of viable projects through our own and investors capital. SPEC is designed to introduce capital in diverse new businesses proposed by capable salaried professionals with a streak towards "ownership for effort".
EquityVC targets to invest in atleast 20 such businesses by end 2017 and is working towards an IPO in the last quarter of 2017