Business Development (Sales)
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development (Sales) Internship at Iloanz:
Internship Start Date: Between 30th Oct'17 and 15th Nov'17.
Project Availability: 1-3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 5
At Iloanz (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Follow-up with business partners and borrowers
2. Coordinate meetings and calls with business partners
3. Assist with advertising and marketing, promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, and telemarketing
4. Maintain the business development databases & repository accurately
5. Research Indian fin-tech sector
Internship Certificate & Experience Letter
iLoanz is a lending platform enabling borrowers and lenders to come together and transact on mutually acceptable terms. iLoanz is the only platform in India to cater to SMEs as well as consumers for their borrowing requirement. The platform incorporates proprietary credit rating framework, that rates a borrower in 7 credit slabs.