Business Analysis Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Analysis Internship at Fhyzics Business Consultant Pvt. Ltd:
1. Apply to this Internship Between: 26th Apr'17 and 30th Jun'17.
2. Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
At Fhyzics Business Consultant Pvt. Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Business Analyst trainee must possess ECBATM Certification.
2. This position shall report to the head of Business Consulting and will be assisting them in various Consulting and training assignments that happen as a part of Fhyzics’ initiatives.
3. On successful completion of the internship post 6-months they are to be absorbed in a permanent role within Fhyzics.
Fhyzics Business Consultants was established in the year 2007 became a Private Limited firm under Companies Act in the year 2012. Fhyzics is a leader in business analysis and business analytics. We help companies to solve complex business problems and to put their data to strategic advantage. Since inception, we are serving clients in India, USA, Canada, UK, China, Middle-East, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Fhyzics is an Endorsed Education Provider™ (EEP™) of International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), Canada and Registered Education Provider (REP) of International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB®), Germany.
Mission: To build business capability of organisations through consulting, professional certifications and training.
Vision: To be a learning organisation and be most valuable for our clients.