Business Development (Sales) Internship
At IEPS Education Private Limited (Indore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Engage in counselling & explain career opportunity.
2. Assist with execution of various educational events.
3. Assist with the preparation and delivery of IEPS program.
4. Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
5. Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
6. Open and sort mails.
7. Enter contact information into contact management systems.
8. Provide support to social media efforts.
9. Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at IEPS Education Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IEPS comprises of industry experts with a vision to offer an excellent education to future professionals in the developing service sector. They offer programs in hospitality, logistics, and fashion designing at under graduate and post graduate level. Bridging the ever-growing demand-supply gap in the industry, IEPS provides a unique blend of vocational training along with formal education. IEPS strives for academic excellence through up-to-date industry-wide recognized curriculum delivered by internationally trained and industry experienced members providing certification and degrees through tie-ups with the leading educational institutions. IEPS provides the right environment and inputs to the aspiring professionals to measure up to the demanding standards of the service industry in India and abroad. The institute seeks to impart the finest knowledge to cater to the workforce requirement of the hospitality and allied industries.