Business Development Internship
At MyMedicare India (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
2. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking & social media.
3. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
4. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
5. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
6. Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
8. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
9. Collaborate with team to achieve a better result.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at MyMedicare India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MyMedicare is a way to connect all your health care issues to their solutions. A web-portal which connects a person in need of healthcare attention to doctors, physicians, nurses, pharmacies, laboratory, hospitals, insurance companies and many more.