Business Development Internship
At Homecrop (Hyderabad), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Prepare a list of gated communities by area in the city of Hyderabad.
2. Organise a kiosk activity in the gated communities.
3. Promote and sell the products.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development Internship at Homecrop will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Since time immemorial, mankind has harvested food from the land. What was once the only way of life, is now a rarity among urban dwellings.
Homecrop wants to bring sustainable and healthy production of organic fruits and vegetables back to the cities. They've overcome lack of space by introducing modular kitchen gardens that can be easily installed on rooftops, balconies and other free areas. With their urban farming expertise, growing your own vegetables has never been this easy!