Business Development (Sales) Internship
At WedAbout (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Research and shortlist vendors/brands that meet our criterion for partnerships.
2. Call them, check interest, send emails and PPTs.
3. Follow up for meetings and answer to all the objections.
4. Meet brands, understand their USP, pricing, portfolio and explain partnership terms.
5. Convince vendors and hotels across all categories to list on our website.
6. Travel within Delhi-NCR for meetings (travel cost paid for by the company).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at WedAbout will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
WedAbout is India's first wedding planning app that is dedicated to their crazy obsession with weddings! Now plan your wedding in between your work breaks from your mobile.
No need to ask Sharmaji for Caterer's recommendation or feel compelled to choose the closest restaurant from the neighbourhood or keep running around to different locations and markets in search of awesome Lehengas and Anarkalis or launch into search mode to discover a good Invitation card designer or Photographer or Make up artist.
Instead, select from the curated list of best wedding service providers on WedAbout, view their past work, find actionable ideas, create your shortlist right on your phone and ask vendors for quotations. View quotations and decide who you want to talk to. Their aim is to save your time from visiting different markets or meeting vendors without prior scrutiny. Instead talk to shortlisted vendors who meet your requirement and budget within hours of posting your requirement on the mobile. They want to make your wedding preparations hassle free, so you can enjoy it instead agonising over each piece of planning.