Business Development Internship
At Solution Platter (Delhi), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting our sales manager/project manager in handling day-to-day business development activities.
2. Engaging in periodical follow up with our clients.
3. Identifying customers' needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions.
4. Maintaining a daily record in our company database.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Solution Patter will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.