Business Development Intern
At Hobbmob (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
2. Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
3. Track social media analytics using online software, and report results and new ideas to our executive team.
4. Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
5. Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, Twitter, and blog accounts. 6.Assist our team in building and presenting social media strategy.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
Hobbmob is an online hobby marketplace where we are encouraging users to be more creative! Anyone who wants to learn a hobby OR teach a hobby can register on our platform and find students or experts. We are not limiting ourselves to time, place or even degrees- anyone who feels qualified to teach, can share their skill with an enthusiast by either visiting the leaner's home or conducting the session online.