Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Champu Incorporation (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Update product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
2. Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely fashion.
3. Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
4. Act as a consultant to the client and offering them recommended services and solutions.
5. Relationship building and after sales support.
6. Fix appointments for products demos with clients followed by mailing them presentation.
7. Handle inbound prospect calls and convert them into sales.
8. Solve queries via inbound emails/calls to reduce friction in usage.
9. Understand customer needs.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
The company offers rewards or recognition in exchange for intern’s performance. This internship not only gives a hands-on experience, but also on opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Champu Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Champu Incorporation is a young and vibrant company. They are a small team of extremely dedicated and passionate people.They deal in selling creative, funky, and cool t-shirts for men & women; designer and personalized mugs and other unique giftable products.