Business Development (Sales) Internship
At BioProNut Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Interacting with existing and prospective clients (Institutions, corporate, families/individuals
of high net worth).
2. Aggressively achieving the sales target.
3. Conducting sales calls and closing the leads.
4. Continuous follow up with the customers, building & retaining client relationships through
continuous follow up with clients for their requirements.
5. Conducting market review / studying and analyzing competitor's activities thereby devising
strategies to counter them.
6. Revenue generation using references of existing and upcoming clients and also in conversion
of prospective customers who are planning to use services.
7. Co-ordination with various functions / departments at various stages of the assigned project
(like customer service development, services, legal, accounts, etc).
8. Coordination with the legal department for documentation (term sheets & agreement).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at BioProNut Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BioProNut is a healthcare company that is dedicated towards improving health and fitness standards for their clients as well as affiliates. Their aim is to create a dynamic ecosystem of selective online services, which will help their customers get every possible help without actually having to look for it. Their hope is that in doing so, they will be able to play a vital role in both the prevention and cure of health related issues plaguing the subcontinent.Through their approach, not only they are able to provide these services, but also educate their customers regarding them. This in turn gives them a deeper understanding and appreciation of what it takes to save a life. A big part of ensuring this interactivity is by integrating various aspects of their products with social media platforms.