Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Isourse (Delhi) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
3. Develop positive relationships with clients.
4. Serve as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
5. Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
6. Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
7. Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
8. Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
9. Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Isourse will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
As a provider of industrial grade PV cleaners and other robotics products, their focus is on developing, designing, and supporting superior products. Their advanced technology promotes performance, safety, and ease of use in every market they serve. That makes them an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives them the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance, and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing, and communications.