Business Development Internship
At Energy Dais (Gurgaon) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Drive things forward and execute them.
2. Work on internal and external communication and relationships.
3. Analyse sales and business development
4. Good Communication Skill
5. Confident enough to pitch the clients.
Perks and Benefits
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Energy Dais will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Energy Dais is a complete ecosystem dedicated to the Oil & Gas domain. They understand the industry inside-out and solve critical problems like material procurement , business lead generation and recruitment.
They increase efficiency and reduce cost in every aspect of your business by connecting you to their digital platform.