Business Development Internship
At Scalend (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting with the research on and identification of potential business development opportunities.
2. Assisting in preparation of professional, well-planned, and creative business proposals in response to client Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Qualifications (RFQs).
3. Collaborating with proposal teams, technical staff, and management to outline, rewrite, edit, and format proposals that fully comply with customer requirements in terms of both content and format.
4. Communicating proposal-related requirements and status with the senior management.
5. Providing support in production, reproduction, binding/packaging, and distribution of hard/soft copies proposals and other marketing documents.
6. Producing accurate and timely documents that meet quality standards and proposal specifications.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Scalend will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Scalend, we help business understand their customers. We are passionate about enabling businesses find the known-knowns & unknown-unknowns from the maze of data that the business deal with.
The founding team has managed petabyte-scale Hadoop based analytical platforms that generated / saved millions of dollars for organizations.
The team has rich experience in complementing technologies – Teradata, the Hadoop ecosystem, NoSQL & Search tools (ElasticSearch, Solr), etc
We offer the right combination – Passion for Problem Solving & Technology expertise to help you jump-start your journey of discovery of insights on a Big data scale.