Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Leap Robots (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Exploring new business opportunities and helping to grow business.
2. Identifying new sales leads and marketing our robotics products to schools and colleges.
3. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring that they are met.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Leap Robots will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Leap Robots is born to set robotics trends in education and agriculture. They are building products which help students to build applications in the field of robotics. They are dealing with two major products at present, Booyaka 1.0 - STEM-based educational DIY kit for school students & Booyaka 2.0 - IoT based DIY kit for engineers. They have international affiliations, leap robots representing IYRC, Malaysia chair member from India.