Business Development Internship
At Energyhive Renewables LLP (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Understand basic financial, operational, and other critical aspects of the wind generation business as well as the drivers for the asset sale and acquisition
2. Continuously scan the market for wind power asset sales/acquisition opportunities
3. Identify opportunities in the market based on industry and external factors
4. Develop relationships and keep in touch with asset owners, O&M contractors, field personnel, potential investors, and other stakeholders that will help in the above activities
5. Run excel models, prepare pitches, and negotiate with interested parties
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.