Business Development Internship
At DataTracks (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Initiate first conversations through a series of calls and emails to target accounts and marketing leads.
2. Fill the Sales rep calendar with net new companies.
3. Social Selling e.g. LinkedIn.
4. CRM Hygiene -track all lead activity, leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
5. Understand Datatracks and Introduce the DataTracks value to prospective customers, build a book of business and be the liaison between important disciplines within the organization: finance and business decision makers.
6. Respond to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs.
7. Daily conversations with managers on call/email techniques.
8. Weekly goal meetings around metrics.
9. Weekly calls with field to discuss strategy and current opportunities in pipeline.
10.High volume outbound calls to potential leads.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at DataTracks will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
DataTracks provides a SaaS platform helping enterprises in preparing compliance reports and management reports. We constantly update our technology to suit our customer's needs. At DataTracks, we are obsessed with our customer's success. We work hard every day to help our clients with best solutions for compliance reporting and management reporting. Being a member of XBRL US, we keep a track of the latest developments in compliance industry and constantly upgrade our processes to remain relevant to our clients. With over 100,000 XBRL files prepared so far, we are trusted by clients across the globe for compliance reporting. Our business intelligence software derives insights from complex data helping you with your critical business decisions.