Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Zaras International Academy (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching products and/or services.
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
4. Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
8. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
9. Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
10.Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
11.Developing quotes and proposals.
12.Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
13.Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
14.Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
15.To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Zaras International Academy will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Zara's International Academy was founded in 2005 by Zara Syed. With training and prior experience, Zara's desire to open an academy to teach people about hair and makeup was beyond measure. She along with her team started slowly, but steadily. Today she is recognized as a celebrity makeup artist and an international brand along with her team. Not only does Zara teach at the academy but is also a freelancer for events. Her passion for imparting her knowledge of beauty is seen when she is teaching her students. She states that learning never stops as one learns every day, at times even from her students. Zara keeps up with the latest in cosmetology as she practices in order to be able to teach her students.
The academy is interested in teaching you and letting you enjoy it just as much as they do. Their belief is in investing their whole heart and soul into their students' education.