Business Development Internship
At Wallter Systems Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Setting milestones and targets every month & striving to drive the company forward.
2. Understanding the requirements of clients & preparing sales presentations.
3. Acting as the point of contact between the clients and the company.
4. Helping the social media marketing team in creating effective and strong content for our targets.
Perks and Benefits
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Wallter Systems Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Wallter Systems Private Ltd, Bangalore is an early-stage start-up that deploys proprietary technology to reduce time and cost of construction and increase flexibility post-construction by designing, manufacturing and installing innovative products in residential and commercial buildings. Wallter is recognised by StartUp Karnataka & is a winner of the recently held Elevate 2018 Idea2POC Challenge by StartUp Karnataka, Government of Karnataka.