Relationship Manager Internship
At Upwardly (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Engaging with clients and understanding their investment requirements.
2. Creating bespoke portfolios for clients which helps them meet their objectives.
3. Onboarding clients and guiding them on the process of investing.
4. Learning the daily developments in markets and staying abreast on financial markets.
5. Building relationships virtually with clients through effective chat and call process.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Relationship Manager at Upwardly will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Upwardly is the largest and fastest growing wealth tech advisory & investment platform in India and presently provides a solution to help customers invest. It helps consumers on setting-up goal based investing and investment portfolios in mutual funds. A large part of its success has been due to the simplification of the solution for the end-customer.
Upwardly aims to be the bridge between the savings and aspirations for young Indians. Majority of the population shy away from "investing" only because they do not understand it! Also, a lot of consumers end up planning for short-term goals like vacations, buying a car, or buying a home. Upwardly was started to help bridge this gap, simplifying investments for the consumers and making these goals achievable.
The core belief is that financial products have been made more complex than they are and Upwardly is trying to take out the complexity of investing and creating wealth for the long term which is its USP.