Business Development Internship
At Travspire (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Sales acquisition for educational trips.
2. Partnership development & relationship management.
3. Curating educational trips along with the operations team.
4. Creating marketing collaterals for educational trips.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Travspire will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Travspire curates offbeat and local travel experiences for people from all walks of life. We think great travel experiences have the power to transform people and the way they perceive the world around them. This mantra is at the heart of every experience we curate and offer to our customers. Through our experiences, we hope to offer opportunities for travellers & students to learn about the culture, cuisine, history, science, wildlife, religion, spirituality, and sustainability.
If you join our team you will help us curate and execute such experiences. An opportunity to impact the world around you in a positive way. An opportunity to shape the citizens of tomorrow.