Business Development Internship
At Tholons (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working with senior management to market and do business development.
2. Following-up and follow-through with the team and outside people and other external agencies like PR and media.
3. Ensuring timely task completion.
4. Managing phone calls, meetings (scheduling, confirmations, follow up etc) routine emails and correspondence with leads, clients, and senior level people for meetings, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Tholons will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Tholons is a leading full-service strategic advisory firm for globalization consulting, country and location consulting, venture and private equity investments advisory, GIC consulting, open innovation and startup platform implementation.
Our advisors pioneered the offshore advisory space two decades ago and continue to lead and evolve it.
We offer the full range of service from developing globalization strategies, execution of outsourcing strategies and monitoring and tracking of outsourcing outcomes in order to meet client's business objectives.
In 1999, members of our advisory team founded the first advisory firm focused exclusively on Offshore advisory - neoIT. In 2006, we decided to expand the canvas of neoIT and started Tholons. Today, Tholons is a full-fledged advisory firm focused on the unique needs of large and small clients.