Business Development Internship
At Thinqbot Technologies Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Learn Thinqbot product offerings and understand how our customers use them.
2. Sell Thinqbot devices, installations, service plans, and future products to business customers (inbound and outbound).
3. Track all pertinent customer, opportunity, and pipeline information.
4. Attend networking events to gather leads and spread the company vision.
5. Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
6. Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
7. Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
8. Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
9. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Thinqbot Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are an independent manufacturer, designer and supplier of home entertainment, security, lighting & automation products under the name Newton: Smart Home Solutions. Their solution's uniqueness goes beyond to address the lifestyle, security and energy saving needs of most homeowners. They're the only company in the world which has an easy-to-use 3D user interface to view and control your home.