Business Development (Sales) Internship
At The Lean Snack (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identify events/gyms/IT parks and relevant sale locations.
2. Setup pop up tasting and sales stalls at gyms and IT parks.
3. Generate leads for B2B sales.
4. Devise innovative marketing strategies to increase sales.
5. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
6. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
7. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at The Lean Snack will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
The Lean Snack is an innovative, health food company with a passion for health and nutrition. We believe that maintaining a busy active lifestyle and enjoying food should work hand in hand. However with the pressures of modern day life, especially in the work environment, time isn't always on our side.
With snacking now classified as a 'behavior' we saw a massive opportunity to provide a service in which we can transform the unhealthy term of snacking into a powerhouse of fun and health. At The Lean Snack, we manufacture and market 100% natural nutrition bars. The mission at The Lean Snack is to provide ready to eat healthy snacking options.