Business Development Internship
At PeopleLynx (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying business opportunities and generating leads.
2. Identifying prospects through cold calling and email marketing and developing a client base.
3. Finding the decision maker through search engines like LinkedIn, Data. Com, ZoomInfo.
4. Sending prospecting emails and supplier diversity emails to the right contact and regularly following up with the prospects.
5. Scheduling calls and meetings with working prospects and MSP's.
6. Responding to proposals for Request for Proposals (RFP).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Peoplelynx will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
PeopleLynx is a strategic HR partnering, consulting and advisory firm founded in 2013. We create innovative solutions for organizations to help grow and engage their talent, increase productivity and optimize business performance. At PeopleLynx, the prime focus lies in building smart people, processes and practices. PeopleLynx's capability is to handle organization's talent architecture right from identifying the right talent to building a framework and HR processes that support growth making organizations robust enough to handle any people or process challenges. We believe in hands-on approach using a combination of advisory and delivery to make a measurable impact.