Business Development Internship
At Instarama (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. To promote and sell products and services to new business.'
2. Develop relationships with key decision makers and manage and nurture pipeline.
3. To develop long term meaningful relationships.
4. First contact person for incoming calls / client requests.
5. To ensure a high standard of service is achieved and maintained, whilst continuously developing an extensive knowledge of the company's products and services.
6. To develop sound knowledge of customer's needs and competitor activity.
7. Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Instarama will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Instarama is a responsible turnkey solutions company with a global outreach. We help entrepreneurs to set up successful online businesses with web and mobile apps. More than 1,500 companies have been our clients over the past six years.
Our development team has built up vast expertise in e-commerce marketplace, health sector, on-demand economy, edtech market and live video streaming. We are constantly looking for new niches to fill with our products and services.