Business Relationship Executive Internship
At Elite Techno Groups (Banglore), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Being company’s face in front of students and faculties.
2. Mentoring and solving queries of participants on the call. Example: Guiding students on why the workshops are important from career perspective.
3. Calling participants for workshops.
4. Arranging meetings for the sales team.
5. Managing business operations.
6. Maintaining and updating various databases on students, academics, etc.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Relationship Executive Internship at Elite Techno Groups will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Elite Techno Groups is a growing company in the education sector. They are bridging the gap between industries and academics by providing hands-on training to the students. With 200+ colleges and 40,000 students within India and abroad, they are one of the front-runners in this segment.