Business Development (Sales) Internship
At EduAims (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying potential clients.
2. Pitching services and setting up meetings.
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients.
4. Collecting customer feedback and market research.
5. Creating and promoting content on social media.
6. Promoting company profile and success stories to customers.
7. Organizing an event for promotional purposes.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at EduAims will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
EduAims is an educational organization catering to the needs of students seeking quality global education. It is the destination for all those who aspire to identify their strengths and developmental areas while working towards choosing the most suitable career. EduAims, through a team of dedicated mentors, not only guides but also inspires students towards innovative career planning and obtaining clarity on career decisions. Their motive is to provide unbiased information and advice through various assessment programs so that every student may take judicious and informed decisions with regards to post-school career choices. They help students prepare themselves for careers matching their profile, interests, aptitude, and personality.