Business Development (Sales) Internship
At easyOffice (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Researching prospective clients in targeted markets, be actively involved in all kind of sales activities including cold calling and on-field sales.
2. Identifying new prospects through cold calling and on-field visits to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
3. Planning the sales pitch well (expert persuasion and skillful negotiation is required to close deals positively).
4. Working seamlessly with the team and regularly update progress.
5. Following the latest industry developments and staying up to date on competition.
6. Representing the values of the company in all your professional interactions.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at easyOffice will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
easyOffice is a France based manufacturer of office furniture, with headquarters in Lille, France. They design and manufacture ergonomic, durable and aesthetic furniture, with which their customers enjoy working every day. They offer the finest, intuitive and the most timeless selection of the best trend of the moment to reinvent the basics of your office with freshness. They are here to help you make a decision or customize in choosing the trends and solutions for your business. They believe in a new generation of offices, which are vibrant yet personal, functional and which suits the owner.