Business Development (Sales) Internship
At COLTFOX PRIVATE LIMITED (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching products and/or services.
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
4. Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
8. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
9. Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
10. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
11. Developing quotes and proposals.
12. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
13. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
14. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at COLTFOX PRIVATE LIMITED will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are an award winning, 360 degree creative marketing agency located in Bangalore, helping businesses make their products, services and marketing communication easier, more effective and more enjoyable for everyone.
They are in the course of helping brands become more relevant to 21st century consumers; relentlessly relevant. They do it by moving beyond the traditional marketing model, staying at the forefront of culture, and creating ideas that connect with your audience wherever they are.
Their focus is to turn your ideas into super-fuelled success. They're a full service creative marketing agency which means they've got you covered from design, content and marketing to build and maintain. By helping their clients realise their true objectives, they build effective communication materials that make a bigger market impact and get your company where you want it to be, fast.
They've designed attention-grabbing communication campaigns for some of world's most demanding businesses and created memorable brands with instant impact for some of the smallest.
Their goal at Coltfox is to provide you with creative insight and commercial awareness you need, to transform your business. Work with them and they'll show you how imaginative design, clever branding and inspiring words can change the way your business is perceived, for the better.