Lead Global Brand Relations Manager Internship
At Amazon (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders including global brands, government agencies and associations on product integrity issues.
2. Work with external stakeholders to develop strategies for tackling their unique problems.
3. Develop international and region-specific policies and policy recommendations to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement, maximize automation and efficiency in resolving brand owner issues and identify and achieve measureable goals.
4. Work closely across Amazon teams on policies, processes and tools to identify threats to brands and to Amazon’s customers and sellers.
5. Partner with Legal and Investigations to quickly handle and resolve critical and time-sensitive escalations.
6. Liaise with internal business teams to address selling partner concerns.
7. Participate in conferences and external meetings focused on product integrity issues. This will include frequent domestic and international travel (~20%).
8. Develop and deliver educational and training materials for both internal and external consumption.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Lead Global Brand Relations Manager at Amazon will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.