Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Adinav Labs Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
2. Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
3. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
4. Research and identify new market opportunities.
5. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
6. Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Adinav Labs Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.